- chicken, slice 500 – 600 gm
- fresh chili, slice 80 – 100 gm. ( big chili )
- fresh green peppercorns 100 – 130 gm. ( cut about 1 cm. ) ( dried black peppercorns OK )
- garlic, pound 1 1/2 tablespoons
- chili, pound 1 tablespoons
- red curry paste 50 – 80 gm. ( prik kang )
- cooking oil 5 -6 tablespoons
- oyster sauce 2 tablespoons
- Maggy cooking sauce 1 tablespoons
- soy sauce 1 tablespoons.
- msg 1 tea spoon
- rot dee 2 tablespoon. ( thai bullion )
- fish sauce 1 tablespoon
- sugar 1/2 – 1 tablespoons
* if you like grean bean ( cowpea or long bean ) you can add some of thwem .. maybe 100 – 150 gm.
How to cook.
* heat the oil, then pound garlic, pound chili, red curry paste and fry them together.
* then chicken and then msg, oyster sauce, maggy cooking sauce, soy sauce, flavor powder, fish sauce, sugar
* after that , put ( and green bean if you like ) fresh pepper, fresh chili then cook them together for a while.
then turn the heat off.
shouldn’t cook them too long after put everything in, because green bean, fresh pepper and fresh chili will be too cooked. ( too soft )
- 1 kg -crab (about 3 large crabs)
- 1.5 tbsp – sugar
- 1 tsp – msg
- 3 tbsp – oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp – fish sauce
- 3 tbsp – thai chili paste
- 4 fl oz – coconut milk
- 2 or 3 – eggs
- 2 medium size – white onion
- 3 small bunches – parsley
- 4 – green onions
- 1 small head – garlic
- 2 tsp – yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp – roti (bullion)
Cut each crab into about 4 pieces, remove claws, break shell of claws. Slice onion in half then into thin strips. Crush garlic cloves.
Heat up oil in wok, cook garlic, then add crab and turn down to medium heat. Add oyster sauce, continue to cook a minute. Add onion and continue to cook crab. When crab about done, add msg and roti, mix in, then add coconut milk, yellow curry, fish sauce and sugar, mix in each ingredient as added. Add two eggs, stir into mix and continue to cook. When egg cooked, add parsley and green onion, cut into 2 inch pieces, stir in and turn off heat.
Add a little bit of diced green onion leaves for decoration when served. Enjoy with rice.
- 500 grams pork – diced to small pieces
- 100 grams red onion – sliced into thin strips
- small bunch mint
- 150 grams rice, uncooked, brown in fry pan, then pound into flour
- 6 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons roti (like bullion)
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon chili powder (or more for spicy)
- small bunch parsley
- 2 or 3 green onions
How to Make
Mix half lemon juice and half fish sauce, then add to pork. Knead pork and juice together, then squeeze juice from pork mix into wok and heat until it bubble. Then add in pork and cook until done.
Turn off heat, then mix in all other ingredients, except parsley and green onion.
Put parsley and green onion on top when serving. Enough for 3 or 4 people.
- pork 1/2 kilo thin sliced
- rotdee – 3 tablespoons
- honey – 3 tablespoons
- oyster sauce – 6 tablespoons
- Maggi cooking sauce – 3 tablespoons
- sweet soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- sugar – 3 tablespoons
- black pepper – 3 tablespoons
How to Cook
Add each ingredient to pork one at a time and mix before adding next one. Let sit and marinate for at least 15 minutes or more.
Add a little oil to wok, heat and stir fry until done. Do not cook too long or will get chewy.
- garlic 2 or 3 big cloves, diced
- oyster sauce 4 tablespoons
- msg 1/2 teaspoon
- sugar 2 tablespoons
- fish sauce 1 tablespoon
- asparagus 100 to 150 grams
- mushroom 150 to 200 grams
- shrimp 8 to 12 medium size
- oil for cooking
How to Cook
Dice garlic, then fry in oil until light brown color. Then add asparagus and stir fry for about 30 seconds until brighter green, then add mushrooms. Add rest of ingredients (except shrimp) and mix together while stir frying. Cook until asparagus is tender, then add shrimp. When shrimp cooked remove from wok and enjoy with your friend (enough for two people). Serve with rice.
1. shrimps 300 grams. ( just meat )
2. shiitake mushroom 300 grams.
3. tomatoes 2 tomatoes. ( cut about 5 or 6 pieces each tomato )
4. onion 2 onions. ( cut half and slice them )
5. shallot (slice ) 100 grams.
6. fresh chili ( slice ) 2 table spoons. ( if you like very spicy you can add 1 more table spoon )
7. lemongrass ( slice ) 3 – 4 table spoons.
8. prasley and spring oinon ( slice ) 50 – 100 grams.
9. tom yum paste 2 – 2 1/2 tea spoons.
10. lime juice 5 – 6 table spoons.
11. sugar 2 tables spoons.
12. fish sauce 2 table spoones.
13. msg 1 tes spoon.
How to cook.
( I don’t know how to say cut on the back of shrimps and take the black line off )
* scald shrimps , shiitake mushrooms ( untill shiitake cook ).
* put shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, shallots, onion, fresh chili, lemograss, in a mix bowl.
( you should put the fresh ingreients on top of shrimps and shiitake mushroomps )
* mix all of the flavors in other mix bowl ( stir them untill sugar dissolve ).
* then mix the flavor sauce with other ingredients. and then put spring onion and parsley on top of
.. serve with rice and fresh carrot and cucumber good for 2 people..
1. chicken ( slice ) 300 grams.
2. green curry 1 spoon. ( if you like spicy you can add little bit more )
3. egg plant 1/2 bow. ( 1 egg plant cut for 4 pieces )
4. goat pepper 1/2 bow. ( slice )
5. coconut milk 200 grams.
6. water 200 grams. ( or 1 small bowl )
7. sweet basil 1/2 – 1 bow.
8. msg 1/2 teaspoon. ( if you like )
9. sugar 1 spoon.
10. fish sauce 1 spoon.
Hot to cook.
1. Heat coconut milk then put green curry and stir ( mix ) them together.
2. Put chicken ( untill it cook ), then put water and wait till boil,
3. Then put egg plan and wait for a while , then put goal pepper in.
4. Flaver by msg, sugar, fish sauce, then put sweet basil and trun power off immediately
or turn the power off then put sweet basil in after. ( because sweet basil is easy to cook and doesn’t need to cook too much )
* Good to serve with rice or rice noodle for 2 – 3 people. *
- Fresh water shrimp 500 grams.
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon.
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoon.
- Sugar ½ tablespoon.
- MSG ¼ teaspoon
- Lamongrass slice 2 stalks.
- Small Thai chili slice ½ tablespoon.
- Shalot slice 1 tablespoon.
- 10 – 15 fresh mint leaves
- Lemon leaves slice ( a couple leaves )
How to cook.
1 Take the shell off shrimps, then butterfly them and rinse them.
2 Blanche the shrimps.
3 Put the shrimps in mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
4 Toss together with the spoons
A coconut milk soap with chicken. A slightly spicy dish to enjoy with rice.
- Chicken breast 300 grams (slice into small pieces)
- Coconut milk 150 ml.
- water 150 ml.
- Galangal slice 4 – 5 pieces
- Lemon Grass 2 stalks (pound to soften, then slice into short pieces)
- Kaffir lime leaves 7 leaves (tear into little pieces)
- Mushroom 100 grams (tear 2 or 3 pieces each)
- Chili pound 3 – 4 chilies
- Fish sauce 2 – 4 tablespoons
- Lemonade 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 1.5 – 2 tablespoons
How to cook
1. Wash the chicken breast, take the skin off, then slice into small pieces.
2. Boil coconut milk want water together till you see bubble, then turn down the temperature, after that put galangal, kaffir lime, lemongrass in and wait until you can smell the ingredients
3. Put chicken in, then flavour by sugar, fish sauce and lemonade. Wait until chicken cooked, then put mushroom in and wait for couple minites ( or until mushroom cooked ) after that put chilies in, then turn off the temperature.
4. Serve with rice ( serves 2 – 3 people ).
- Red curry paste 1 spoon
- Cooking oil 1 spoon
- Pork slice 400 grams
- Fish Sauce 1 and half spoon
- Sugar half spoon
- Lemon leaf 3-4 leaves slice (same as put in tom yum kung )
- Fresh pepper little bit
- Red pepper 2 and slice
- Coconut milk 1 small container
How to cook
Put oil in first wait till it get hot. And then put red curry in, wait for while. Then put pork in and fry it for about 5 minutes till it cook. Then put half coconut milk in then fry them about 5 minutes till you see fat of coconut milk. Then put other half coconut milk in, fry then together and then put the other flavors in. Wait for 2 minutes and then turn it off.